A Picturesque Picture at its finest/구글블로그 시작 내가 찍은 최고의 사진


Hello world, Hello world 😎


     Welcome to neivyblue13's. First of all, thank you for coming here by chance. I'm quite new to Google blog, so this blog is slowly going to be full of thing I like in English or Korean. 



I'd like to start it from a picturesque picture as the greatest photo I've taken ever. This is Coronado beach, San Diego (SD), US. In 2013, I had lived in SD, and been to many famous beaches such as Mission, Pacific, and Ocean ones. All of them were attractive, but the most beautiful & scenic one is Coronado beach as you can see in this picture :)

The atmosphere of the day was like a paradise, which means beautiful weather, happy people, and cloud hanging to the horizon. Especially, I was highly fascinated by the cloud. I've never seen this kind of it ever! The quality of the picture was even greater than I expected even if I took it with hands shaking, holding my out-fashioned smartphone, Desire HD released in 2010.

I've still loved this picture until now and hope to visit there in my lifetime. It's hard to describe how I felt the life for a year in San Diego. Included are happiness, sadness, self-esteem, frustration, hope, and fear. All these emotions were definitely worthy of me; they helped me fend for myself in a foreign country. Needless to say, I felt happiness at that moment :)

  









댓글