[Music] AEAO - Dynamic Duo & DJ Premier / 다이나믹듀오 & DJ 프리미어


Have you ever heard of Korean Hip-hop? 

I didn't believe that K-pop, Korean pop music, was quite popular in foreign countries, especially Asian nations. Even if I watched foreign audience enthusiastic at K-pop groups on TV or the internet, I couldn't believed that except Psy. Many american people knew and enjoyed his song, Gangnam Style, when I was in the US. Now I've easily seen foreigners' comments about K-pop on Youtube. Interesting. I wonder how they feel the music. 


aeao에 대한 이미지 검색결과 

Anyway, I'd love to introduce Korean hiphop song called AEAO because I'm a big fan of the song :) AEAO was created by fantastic collaboration with Dynamic Duo of & DJ Premier. Dynamic Duo is one of the most successful hiphop musicians in Korean music industry, and DJ Premier? There really no need for an explanation for him. The legend. I waited for AEAO to come out with great anticipation since this was the first collaboration with the famous Korean hiphop musician and the legendary DJ to my knowledge.  

AEAO is dope without doubts (I put the link at the end of this posting), and let me tell you a story about AEAO. When it came out in 2014, it didn't became a hit song in mainstream & underground hiphop scene unfortunately. One day, a couple of years later, I found a lot of foreigners' comments saying "nba 2k16 brought me here", listening to AEAO on Youtube. It turned out that AEAO was included in the list of official music tracks in the game NBA 2K16, and the gamers were into AEAO! The thing is they can't understand the lyrics. It's not weird. They do not know Korean. They can feel the song, though. People recognize good music; good music never dies like AEAO.  

Below is the link to AEAO. If you want to know the meaning of lyrics, turn on CC.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYz-LjtiVOc

Enjoy

* Sorry, Drag is not available in my blog. You can easily find AEAO on Youtube:)






댓글