[Music] KEANE + RIP LinKin Park Chester Bennington /KEANE + 린킨파크 체스터 베닝턴 사망

keane hopes and fears에 대한 이미지 검색결과


     When I was a high school student, I had been into rock music. It started from a friend of mine when we were a middle school student. He had known a lot of famous rock bands in the world and introduced some of them to me. Radiohead, Slipknot, LinKin Park, RATM, etc. Their music was totally different from those I often listened to because most of them I liked before were Korean-pop styles.

One day, I just heard a song on the radio. And then it captured me. The song sounded like British pop, more melodically. I found that the name of the song was Somewhere Only We Know of KEANE, a rookie band in UK. The most distinctive point was no electric guitar playing in the song compared to other bands. Do you think that you can call a song without electric guitar rock music? Instead of guitar, KEANE put the piano as a leading instrument.




I'd like you to listen to a debut album, Hopes and Fears, full of beautiful 11 songs with piano, drum, and no electric guitar including Somewhere Only We Know I mentioned earlier. And then Everybody's changing is one of the most favorite tracks in this album. It's such a beautiful song! However, many people in Korea simply remembered this song as signal music of a comic show. Many people just mentioned the show whenever I told them how this song was great. They didn't pay attention to this music, so this song was considerably underestimated. 

In short, KEANE's music touches your heart. I hope you like and feel.  






Yesterday, I was shocked by an article saying that Frontman of LinKin Park Chester Bennington was found dead. I'm still shocked. LinKin Park was one of my favorite band in the teen years. According to the article, he committed suicide in his home, and it could be related to drugs, alcohol, and his difficult childhood. Speechless. Rest in peace.   

댓글