Name is aesthetic/네이밍은 하나의 예술이다

Namist 

I'd like to talk about naming. Naming is assigning a name to something (brought by Wikipedia). As everyone has a name respectively, everything including the tangible and the intangible has existed by each name. I found it quite attractive to assign a name to something, so I have participated in the various contests. Today I want to show you one of my works. 




* This work has copyright, which belongs to neivyblue13. Copy and illegal use are prohibited without permission.  

This is the first work of naming designed by neivyblue13. A few years ago, South Korean government opened a contest for the new slogan and logo as a national brand. I tried to get information as much as I could with passion, but it was very difficult to come up with original ideas based on information & inspiration. Creating something creative is difficult! 

The deadline was coming, and I finally created mine: Your idea, From Korea. Korea has surprisingly developed from the Korean War (1950-1953) until now in the field of everything such as economy/sport/culture, etc. The slogan means that you can get your own idea by Korea that made miraculous advances in every aspect of life. I also made the logo based in Hanbok, Korean traditional dress with Korean traditional colors: black, white, red, blue, and yellow. Does it look like Hanbok, doesn't it? :) And then the four colors stand for your ideas spreading out to the whole world. 

Unfortunately, my idea wasn't selected in the competition. it was the trigger to make me motivated about naming in spite of the failure. After that, I have still made efforts and enjoyed to create original names. Feel free to email me at bgseo13@gmail.com if you have difficulty in naming. 








댓글