G.H.Bass Weejuns sizing & Outlet Location in San Diego




As the prices of shoes in US were even cheaper than in Korea, I had bought shoes quite a bit while living in San Diego. I've still liked to wear them such as New Balance 993, Nike Air Voltex Vintage, or Converse. Unfortunately, this Bass loafers I also bought aren't included in the list of my favorite shoes. Here's the story.


I was planning to buy penny loafers, so wanted to get them of Rockport or Cole Haan. I wasn't aware of Bass shoes at that time. One day, however, my friends and I went shopping to Las Americas Premium Outlets, one of the most famous outlets in San Diego, and I found G.H.Bass factory store. Bass' penny loafers looked nice as well as reasonable prices with discounted coupon. I tried on some types of loafers like Logan, Walton, and Larson, and Larson looked better on me than the other models.


Sizing


The size of mine is 9.5d. I've usually worn size 9d shoes; they were too tight when I tried on 9d of the penny loafers. Those in size 10d were looser for my feet.


Wearing brand new shoes always makes me happy. I had walked around the town in the shoes on the next day after the shopping. However, my feet hurt, especially Achilles tendon and top of the right foot. It turned out that Larson penny loafer was too tough to wear invisible socks. I've worn the shoes many times to make them fit for my feet; nevertheless, they have still made Achilles tendon and top of the right foot hurt. Now, I rarely wear it because they're not comfortable. It's okay to wear them with long socks, but I prefer invisible socks to longer ones. Therefore, I'd like you to try them on in offline stores. You would probably regret buying the loafer if you buy it on the Internet without checking the right size for you.


Outlet location in San Diego


You can find G.H.Bass factory store in Las Americas Premium Outlets. The address is 244, 4321 Camino De La Plaza, San Ysidro, CA 92173. Before buying, check discounted coupons this outlet is providing.


In short, G.H Bass Larson loafers are tough and hard. You should definitely try on them for your feet. I recommend one size larger than your original size.


댓글